Monday, October 6, 2014

Post 8: Facebook

Hi guys, today I will talk about the social web Facebook.

I discovered Facebook, thanks to my friends of the secondary, which used daily this web page to communicate with family and friends, play some games and notice about the latest news. At first I wasn't very interested, and was rather reluctant to the idea of create a session in such websites, because I prefer talking to people in person or by telephone, rather through a computer screen. But due to the insistence of my friends, which they were trying to explain me that homeworks in groups were easier to perform by this way (Yes, my friends are very liers!), I ended up giving in and created a user account at 2010.

As time passed, I was still not interested in this website and I just used it to find out news about school. But it all ended when summer and holidays arrived, and leisure and boredom with them. I tried to find a way to ride out this doing many things as playing football or basketball with my friends, watching some movies, cycling, reading a lot of books, and even sleeping. However this wasn’t enough, then Facebook came to my rescue. And How? You wonder yourself. Well, thanks to its games.


Currently, I still think that the best way to communicate with another person is speaking personally. However, Facebook greatly facilitates communication for those people who cannot otherwise communicate other than by chat. On the other hand, one of the things I like about Facebook is that it reminds me the birthdays dates of my friends.

Bye everyone and thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment