Monday, October 20, 2014

Post 10: English Language Challenges

Hi guys!! This is my last blog, which marks the end of my English classes. 

In this last blog of the class I must confess that English classes have been really interesting and have helped me a lot of to understand the language and specially to practice it. The blogs were very fun and the “listening” were challenging for me, especially because of actor's accents. Nevertheless it's a good way to practice and to prepare for future work. 

Thanks to Professor Lourdes and her classes, my English has improved a lot of it used to be at the beginning. However, I think I have to keep practicing my "speaking", mostly I need to improve how express my ideas (because I'm sooooo shy and it's hard for me) and my pronunciation.


At first, I thought that writing a blog in English classes would be a bit boring, but I was very wrong. Really I liked many of the subjects that I wrote. Besides, blogs has helped me a lot: taught me to write things in different ways, express my ideas in a more fluid, also in my vocabulary and grammar.

I think that knowing English is an important part in the relation of the most people in The Earth. Not just to communicate with another person who doesn’t speak your language, but also for to do most of thing in day to day, as: find information in Internet, listen music or follow escape's instructions. This is examples of how important is English in everyone’s life. For example, I use English to find information on foreign websites, read books that haven't been translated into Spanish yet or understand the lyrics of a song. 

Well. This is my last blog, so I have to say goodbye. Thanks you very much for your time and for your comments.


1 comment:

  1. :OOO I love this picture *--*

    :'( I think I will cry u.u

    ReplyDelete