Monday, October 13, 2014

Post 9: Year 2014. Good and Bad points

Hi guys: Today I will talk about good and bad points of this year.

Compared to other years (especially with last year), this year has been pretty good. Many good things have happened to me (and I'm very grateful for that), which is a very rare appearance to happen in my life, because usually I have a lot of bad luck. Today I can be smiling while I'm writing this blog, principally because of that problems in my family are over and our financial problems were resolved.


In relation to I expected to do this year, I feel quite satisfied and although there are still goals that I have not fulfilled, everything has gone wonderfully. During the first half of this year I've been able to accomplish many of my goals, the most important was to have passed all academic subjects corresponding to the fifth semester of the career that I'm studying. I'm very happy about that, because my mother is very proud of me and that pleases me very much.

On the other hand, the first half of this year has also been very stressful, mainly because I had to do many things. However, I knew make the most of the little free time that I possessed to rest a bit and then I recovered fully when the winter holidays came.

Thanks to God this semester I have much more free time, which helps me to rest and do things that I had earrings since early this year as: visiting my friends and playing sport. Finally, I also hope pass all my academic subjects as I did in the first half of this year.

Well, this is my assessment of 2014. Thanks for your time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you 're satisfied with what you've done this year. I hope you can go on this way.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete