Monday, September 8, 2014

Post 5: My future job

Hi guys, today I will talk about my possible future job. 

When I was younger and was in school, I had some crazy ideas as starting to study paleontology. As you know, it's almost impossible to have a job of this kind in our country, so I decided to pursue a career related to the environment, since they would be my passport to be in direct contact with nature. So I decided to study Forestry and today I am in third year.

When I started to study Forestry, I had many ideas about what I wanted to do in the future. By now I have the intention to work in some institutions that focus on to study and to investigate the relationships and interactions of ecosystems with the population, and sustainable generation of products and services that are defendants by them. 

I'm very interested in this, because I want to work closely with the population that most are affected by the generation of products and services, and for the loss of any of these. I want to work with people and make them part in the decision-making, through surveys and interviews to learn their preferences, with the purpose to make the best decisions.
Also, I would like to work on projects related to the restoration of degraded areas through revegetation and wildlife.

Bye everyone and thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment